We are striving to redefine an approach to collaboration between global talents and businesses. So, we are building an AI-driven Newxel Ecosystem to create a perfect skill- and values-match between businesses and talents worldwide. Our aim is to help them find each other, start collaborating immediately and focus on creating valuable solutions rather than on the operational routines.
Where are we now? We have defined the product vision, finalized a business concept, and gathered MVP scope. Now we’d love to empower our team with a passionate and skilled Golang Developer Tech Lead to develop server-side applications and help other developers to achieve product goals.
We are looking for an in-house mandatory team player who takes part in feature development on the server side.
- Challenge technical decisions in order to achieve the best results
- Offer technical improvements, and provide feedback
- Be responsible for code reviews
- Supervise compliance with requirements and overall architecture
- Collaborate with other team members and develop highly efficient services
- Analyze, prototype, implement and support new features
- Support testing procedures and documentation
- 6+ years of commercial experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Understanding of database technologies: SQL/NoSQL
- Good understanding of messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of distributed systems (microservices, reliability, scalability, data consistency, etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID
- Experience working with gRPC, Protobuf
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with the technical leading of developer teams
Is it a match?
- You are proactive and responsible during the working process
- You have an ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to increase a result
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Sociable, cheerful, pro-Ukrainian, meet the company’s general requirements for employees
Will be a plus
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with GCP, Google Cloud, Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Agile scrum methodologies
What we offer
- Building high-tech software products using modern technologies and architectural solutions
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid/remote type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.