Our Global Newxel Team consists of 285+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are looking for a functional Chief Talent Officer who will develop and implement strategies related to global talent management to attract, develop, motivate and retain top talents.
The Chief Talent Officer will lead the People Operations Department with three main directions:
- Talent Acquisition;
- Talent Partnership;
- Talent Development.
- Establish a talent recruitment strategy to facilitate the hiring of prospective talents globally
- Assess the client’s hiring needs and update the recruitment strategy accordingly
- Monitor the recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates
- Ensure a consistent and positive candidate experience, which increases the prospects of acquisition and retention of talent for the business
- Oversee the HR operations for talent teams in all locations (Ukraine and abroad)
- Develop talents retention strategy and programs
- Supervise people management processes (onboarding, trial period, performance review, offboarding etc) and team-building efforts
- Create, introduce and track key HR metrics
- Organize, supervise, and evaluate talent training programs
- Create a culture of continuous learning & growth aligned with the client’s objectives and talents needs
- Analyze the growth and development of talents, to form for them and for clients a proposal for a career path/promotion/growth
- Digitize and automate processes to increase the efficiency of people operations
- Change management when implementing new approaches, strategies, tools, etc
- Qualified candidates (perfect match talent-business)
- Happy talents — aware and fully satisfied with Newxel HR services provided for them
- Low turnover rates
- High retention and involvement rates
Is it a match?
- You love people and working with them, you are passionate about what you are doing
- You are highly adaptive and welcoming to change
- You are a quick thinker and strong decision-maker with a focus on optimization of the processes
- You are ready to grow and scale rapidly together with business
- As a part of your job, you are enthusiastic about conducting research and experiments, taking risks that drive creative and innovative solutions into the company’s talent management
- You have an ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to increase a result
- You are ready to be a role model for your team, build and test the processes from the scratch with the further delegation
- Proven experience in recruitment (full cycle), human resource management, preferably working in the Senior and Team Lead positions for 3+ years with an ambition to grow to the Head/C-level position
- Relevant experience in outsource/outstaff companies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Management skills (planning, coordination, control, organization, motivation)
- English — advanced +
- Programs/tools: HRM systems, BPM systems (Jira, etc.), familiarity with performance management software
Will be a plus
- Experience working in companies with multiple geographical locations across the globe
- Experience in the implementation of functional HRMS/internal databases/other relevant types of software for department needs
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.