We’re looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Product Manager to build the next generation of the fast-growing financial services platform.
You will play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle. You will gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, user interviews and market research, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements.
As a Product Manager, you will take new features and products from start to finish, working closely with designers, developers and other stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of product management experience in the consumer or SMB space
- Demonstrated track record of launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (mobile and desktop web, Android, iOS)
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities
- Strategic thinker with a high level of business acumen
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- Fintech experience
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, usability studies, and customer interviews, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements
- Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and market trends to inform and enhance the roadmap
- Define requirements (specs/user stories) for new products and features while optimizing for key product success metrics
- Guide and work closely with dev teams throughout the development and release process
- Collaborate with the design team to create prototypes and user interface mock-ups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Gather, synthesize and prioritize feature requests from the various company stakeholders; communicate plan and progress across the company
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
About the project
One of the most successful fintech startups in Europe, driven by top developers from Microsoft, Oracle, Box, and a team of over 100 people from 10 different countries is changing the way how migrants manage their finances.
The solution enables migrant workers to manage all their finances in one smart app and, among other possibilities, send money home to their loved ones — in hopes of building a better, more financially secure future.