Our Global Newxel Team consists of 280 energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are now looking for a talented, hard-working, and ambitious Lawyer who would join our Ops Team. The successful candidate will have exceptional opportunities for professional growth in supporting a large-scale international IT business.
- Providing full-scope legal support in the establishment of business in different jurisdictions (Ukraine and abroad)
- Structuring businesses at an international level and legal research regarding international tax optimization issues in close cooperation with the CFO
- Legal support of cooperation with clients, contractors (PE) and business partners
- Leading negotiations with clients and other counterparties on legal matters, solving legal issues
- Drafting and revising various types of agreements, corporate documents, internal policies, and other legal documents according to Ukrainian and International legislation
- Collaborating and communicating with external partners on the implementation of company policies and obtaining international certificates (ISO, GDPR)
- Constantly monitoring the updates of legislation on legal topics and preparing internal communications on actual legal topics for contractors
- Supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company
- Collaborating with different company departments on legal issues
- Regular communication and updates from the legal Dept (2 communications per month)
- Legally literate, strong wording contracts with clients and talents
- Structural and transparent legal processes
Is it a match?
- You love what you are doing and stay up to date with everything that’s going on in the legal world
- Proactivity is your second name, you never wait to push and have the answers ready before the questions come
- You are interested in strengthening your skills in international law and diving into the jurisdiction of any country to find the best legal solutions for our talents and clients
- You have the initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues;
- You are ready to accept the challenge and find a win-win solution
- You have an ownership mentality, constantly looking for opportunities to increase a result
- Advanced English (including legal drafting)
- 3 — 5 years of relevant experience with international or IT companies
- Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation and proven experience in working with legal issues of Ukrainian companies
- Solid experience with international employment (registration of companies abroad)
- Experience in international incorporation, IP rights, data protection (GDPR), and tax structuring
- Ability to draw up contracts in accordance with Ukrainian and international legislation
- Hard-working, well-organized and attentive to detail
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
- Opportunities to impact the business transformation directly
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.