We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join Anodot dynamic Data Infrastructure team. You will learn new things every day, implementing the newest technologies and data solutions in the market.
Come join us in using big data technology to support companies around the world.
- At least 3 Years of experience, working with SQL in a large-scale data warehouse or data lake house environments such as Big Query, Redshift, and Snowflake
- Excellent knowledge of database / dimensional modelling / data integration tools
- Experience writing scripts in Python, Spark, and Glue
- Can-do attitude, hands-on approach, passion for data
Will be a plus
- Experience working in the cloud environment, preferably AWS, GCP, Azure
- Kubernetes Knowledge
- Develop data-centric software using leading-edge big data technologies. These include database design, python, near-real-time ETL pipelines, and dashboards
- Be the go-to person for anything and everything regarding understanding the data — exploration, pipelines, analytics, etc
- Gather data needs from customers and translate those requirements into a working database and analytic software
- Collaborate with colleagues both locally and in remote locations
- Influence the software architecture, performance and working procedures for building data and analytics
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Manage your own time, and work both independently and as part of a team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
About the project
Anodot is an industry leader in Business Monitoring, an AI-driven approach that empowers businesses to safeguard their revenues and costs, digital partners, and audience journey, experience, and engagement.
By leveraging AI to constantly monitor and correlate business performance, Anodot identifies revenue-critical issues, providing real-time alerts and forecasts.