As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working directly with various business stakeholders to establish a quality strategy and roadmap, and promote a customer-centric approach, using Automation whenever possible.
- 2+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Experience developing an Automation Test Suite with the Selenium framework
- Programming experience with Java (must), C#, or another object-oriented language
- Experience testing SaaS products running on AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Azure
- Experience testing Network or Security products
- Experience with TestNG, Selenium, Rest API, Git and Jenkins
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication and people skills
Will be a plus
- B.Sc. in Software Engineering
- Experience with JMeter or any other performance tool
- Partner with product, developers, and other QA members to produce high-quality products and release according to given timelines
- Run, analyze, and update reporting for automated test result
- Debug issues while collaborating with the development team
- Optimize our framework for a high-performance and highly available platform
- Develop tests both for UI and API functionality
- 30% manual testing
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
About the project
Worldwide anti-phishing company introduces a very secure email platform (powered by AI and ML) that provides an innovative solution to prevent fraud and email attacks.
With the help of the Israel Defense Forces and a top incubator program, this award-winning platform helps prevent and block any attacks in the fastest way.
The company provides all types of businesses with a complete solution against any kind of phishing attack in the mailbox.