We are looking for a talented Test Automation Engineer to support the continued growth of the Anodot team, enable faster qualification of new features and avoid regression.
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation engineer
- 3+ years of experience in developing tests in Python using PyTest
- Experience working with PyTest, Cypress
- Experience automating tests for SaaS solution
- Great communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders
Will be a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in GCP, Azure
- Design and develop new automation infrastructure for Anodot Cost
- Automate the main flows in the system
- Mentor and guide engineers in writing automation tests
- Independently operate test infrastructure
- Improve cost product quality and team productivity
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Anodot is an industry leader in Business Monitoring, an AI-driven approach that empowers businesses to safeguard their revenues and costs, digital partners, and audience journey, experience, and engagement.
By leveraging AI to constantly monitor and correlate business performance, Anodot identifies revenue-critical issues, providing real-time alerts and forecasts.