We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer with Lead experience and passion who will join the R&D team.
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated person, who is a motivated team player who will help drive the organization forward and will be an ambassador of outstanding quality inside the squads and all across the organization.
Being a part of our QA team, you will work closely with the product and development teams to define acceptance criteria for the features, update and maintain our test tracking system and investigate issues in various environments.
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyse and influence the application/service/system to be tested
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression and develop test plans and cases
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyse the results, document issues and prepare test reports
- Present testing results and progress to the management team
- Analyse and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the R&D teams to diagnose them
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system
You will be responsible for the working flow of the team
- Developing and mentoring your team
- Cooperation with other teams to improve the product
- At least 6 years of experience as a QA Engineer of a mobile application — mandatory
- Work experience with Jira — Mandatory
Experience with API testing using Postman
- Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing capabilities using current technologies
- Experience writing test documentation (STD and STP)
- Knowledge of QA processes and test methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- High analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills with high attention to details
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Looker, Redash, sentry, Rapid7, and Grafana
- Familiar with CI, CD processes
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Automation experience
- ISTQB course graduate or other equivalent
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
About the project
Our partner has been an innovative, prosperous FinTech project in the US since 2011. The company provides digital financial services for migrant workers, allowing them to send money home through modern digital channels, including mobile phones.
They developed an international payment platform that uses the latest technologies to simplify the money transfer process, save time and eliminate the need for additional forms, codes, and intermediaries.
The company’s mission is to enhance the lives of migrants who send money around the world and manage their finances.