We are looking for a functional Chief Sales Officer who will ensure the achievement of sales targets by managing the sales team and developing and implementing the sales strategy to increase the company’s revenue.
The key challenges that we expect the CSO to accept are:
- Launch and set up a lead generation process to generate a strategic number of presale calls and clients monthly.
- Implement a new role of Client Partnership Manager and set up the current client retention and scaling process.
- Develop and execute sales and communication strategies.
- Digitize (define and write down) processes and roles in the sales department.
- Implement CRM instruments (HubSpot).
- Develop a sales strategy to cover the main focuses: client acquisition and retention;
- Develop the GTM strategies to attract clients in new locations (USA, UK, Middle East);
- Develop and execute a victorious Customer Experience strategy to build long-term client relationships;
- Build, lead and coordinate the sales team to achieve the company goals;
- Oversee all sales-related activities, including assessing, implementing, and reporting on sales processes that will bring in more revenue and grow the company;
- Build strong partnerships with the marketing department to boost brand awareness, develop cases studies and strong connections with current clients and help the company reach sales goals;
- Initiate and support the automatization processes in the CRM system;
- Undertake detailed analyses of sales activities to report sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities regularly;
- Build complex and accurate sales reports;
- Number of presale calls and clients (per month)
- Client value match according to ICP (ICP and lead scoring model)
- Happy clients (according to client satisfaction surveys)
- Experienced and efficient Sales Team (meet KPIs)
Is it a match?
- You are ready to take on the challenge of quickly and efficiently creating and implementing of winning lead-generation strategy;
- You accept short-term goals and can manipulate a wide range of approaches and tools to achieve results;
- You agree that “impossible” it’s just an opinion of those who are not ready to take responsibility for any result;
- You are a DOer: research, create hypotheses, test them, optimize, analyze results, and try again;
- You are mature enough to be a role model for the team and build processes from scratch with further delegation;
- You feel the market, able to evaluate it;
- You are a quick thinker and decision-maker with a focus on processes optimization;
- You have an ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to increase results.
- Relevant experience in sales, marketing, and business management for 5 years, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- Excellent product understanding (the main advantages and value of offshore R&D centers and outstaffing business model);
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to successful deal;
- Hands-on experience in developing people-focused, differentiated, and achievable approaches to client acquisition and lead generation;
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Management skills (planning, coordination, control, organization, motivation);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Tools: HubSpot, Crunchbase, G-Suite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Albacross, Intercom, Streak, NinjaOutreach, Snov.io, Prospect.io, Hunter.io, Owler, LeadConnect, Leadjet, Verifalia, QuickEmailVerification, Email Finder, Reply.io, Calendly, Zoom, BPM systems (Jira), etc.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- A hybrid type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
- Opportunities to impact the business transformation directly
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.