We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team and implement and support the delivery of infrastructure and software-based projects. Working on automated and managed Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines (CI/CD) you’ll save time and manual effort and speed up the development/deployment cycle and reduce errors.
You’ll be the go-between the Development Team members and other departments, helping achieve delivery of applications using CI/CD pipelines. You’ll also design (and adhere to) standards and best practices, following through these pipelines as they move between different staging environments on the road to Production.
- Design, support and implement the CI/CD ecosystem
- Manage builds, deployments, and configurations in production and pre-production environments
- Maintain and implement industry best practices for automated configuration, management, and security
- Deliver a seamless CI/CD solution on Azure and on-premise
- Participate in Agile based work iterations in multiple teams as required
- To work with 3rd party support services as required
- To ensure the right level of documentation is created, available, and maintained throughout the environments where it relates to DevOps practices
- To continue to develop our technical capabilities through the use of existing and emerging technologies
- Excellent understanding of the commercial and business impact of outages on the business
- Line Manage existing DevOps team consisting of two Engineers and mentor and guide these resources to grow their knowledge base of DevOps practices
- Technical problem solving from a complex environment
- The ability to automate what are traditionally iterative manual tasks
- Excellent problem management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work under pressure
- Working in a secure way and adhering to all relevant security standards
- Mentoring and training others
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our new client is a high-tech data science company with expertise in the research, development, and application of algorithms for processing sensor and machine data.
They work with AI, neural networks (NN), and machine learning (ML) to enhance&automate production/manufacturing areas: boost production lines and gather data to make predictions&analytics within the human touch.
The solution helps to detect and predict equipment malfunctions and ensures the uninterrupted operation of industrial equipment.