We are looking for a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer to support Anodot Cloud Cost continued growth.
If you are a passionate and curious individual that is interested in working with industry leaders on cutting-edge technologies and tackling hard problems while doing so in a high-speed environment, then we would love to hear from you.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS (ELB, EC2, S3, ECS, Lambda)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux-based systems
- An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
- Great communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders
Will be a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
- Prometheus, Terraform
- Experience in GCP, Azure
- Refactor Anodot Cost infrastructure for large-scale and high growth
- Manage deployments, and infrastructure
- Design and creation monitoring to ensure system stability
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure automation
- Analyse service infrastructure needs and their justification
- Act as a point of escalation and participate in the resolution of issues with the products
- Identify components of the application susceptible to performance, stability, and scalability issues
- Develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting to observe the health of the production system
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Anodot is an industry leader in Business Monitoring, an AI-driven approach that empowers businesses to safeguard their revenues and costs, digital partners, and audience journey, experience, and engagement.
By leveraging AI to constantly monitor and correlate business performance, Anodot identifies revenue-critical issues, providing real-time alerts and forecasts.