Our client is expanding their crypto-revolutionary team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
You will be part of a group of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into the mobile app. Within this group, you will lead a team of mobile engineers responsible for integrating, measuring, and optimizing new technologies developed by the team and by the back-end and cryptography teams.
- Lead a team of mobile software engineer professionals to take full ownership over mobile development during all stages of software development in an agile environment
- Manage the HR aspects of the team: Lead the hiring of new team members, manage and maintain the satisfaction of the existing team members and enhance their professional knowledge and skills
- Define and revise methodologies, processes and tools
- Interface with other functions within the company to communicate the mobile perspective, and help in the creation and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Working closely with other teams within the Engineering group
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
You are an experienced team leader and a passionate senior software engineer, who excels in your work and is looking to solve hard technical problems in an efficient, rigorous, and reliable manner. You have a passion for UX and you have an eye for detail.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge from A to Z of React native / Redux-saga and at least 2 years of experience developing react native apps at scale
- At least 2 years of experience in native mobile development for iOS or Android, and at least some experience in native for the other platform.
- BS in Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling , and optimization
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Familiar with Linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- MS in Computer Science
Will be a plus
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation in open source projects
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner is a high-tech company from Tel Aviv that specializes in blockchain, cryptography, and cryptocurrency transactions. With the support of top-tier VCs, they seek to create a crypto revolution in the global economy and build a new finance borderless future.
The development team has launched an innovative, user-friendly, and safe crypto wallet. This keyless solution makes it possible to buy, trade, send and receive crypto in one wallet anywhere, anytime.