We are seeking a Senior Back-End Engineer to join the development of a large-scale distributed system.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Backend engineer.
- Knowledge and experience of Python.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup — MUST.
- Experience in building Microservices and services clusters.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration.
- Experience in building high scale production environments.
- Build from scratch a complete backend cloud-based infrastructure. The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily.
- Responsible for building distributed services running on K8S that will serve our business needs.
- Working with the latest streaming and concurrency technologies to handle network-intensive workloads.
What we Offer
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Friendly and comfortable environment.
- Working with creative and passionate people.
- Challenges with every new project.
- Working in a small and dedicated team.
- Flexible work hours.
- Private medical insurance.
About the project
Our client is the leader of the video In-Game publicizing innovation. With their product, the platform for in-app advertising, the company helps to integrate ads into an application within mobile games (casual and hyper-casual mobile games).
The team has expertise in publicizing, brand promoting, and simulated intelligence innovation with a one-of-a-kind In-Game Promoting stage. They tend to capture space in the fastest