We are looking for a brilliant and passionate backend developer to make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. If you love the development world, find quality in the details, and have great communication skills, you’re the one we’ve been searching for. Indeed, this is a great opportunity to grow!
- 5+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Expert knowledge of Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Messaging, REST, Event-Driven Architecture.
- Experience with the development of relational data models for MySQL and MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented and component-based design principles.
- Intermediate+ English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders).
- Implement company products using Java (Spring Boot) framework.
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence the technology stack, take ownership of the end result.
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing, and assisting with end-user documentation.
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team.
- Take a big role in the process of moving from Spring integration 4.x to 5.0, moving Spring-boot 1.x to 2.x, and Java 8 to the latest.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Full-time remote work during the coronavirus pandemic.
About the project
SaaS startup is looking for a new team member to develop marketing automation software — is an advanced B2B platform designed to help companies build a new relationship with customers.
The tool is used by a great number of companies of all sizes in order to automatically engage their customers and to increase brand loyalty & advocacy, activate the lead management process, gather feedback, launch crowd marketing, and measure customer activities, get at good ROI, etc.
Join a small mission-driven and fast-growing startup and make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. Enjoy working with an experienced team, flexible and dynamic dev processes. Apply on the website.