- Extensive development experience (at least 4 years in Java or Scala).
- Very good English, both speaking and writing.
- Good understanding of: server and client-side technologies, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Translation of feature requirements into SW design.
- Good development methodologies, coding practices, and understanding of cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience in writing tested code (Junit/Mockito/Cucumber/Karate, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring of live system (Prometheus, Hosted Graphite, Logz.io, etc)
- Deep understanding in software architecture (building robust/scalable/high-performance systems)
- Strong analytical skills
Tech stack: Scala, Dropwizard, MySQL, Redis, Docker, AWS, React.
As a plus
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience practicing Agile methodologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Development of quality code
- Full coverage of your code with unit, integration, API tests
- Code review
- Writing design spec out of feature spec
- Monitoring of live system in production