• First degree from a known University in Computer Science/SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
• Good understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
• Proficiency in programming in C language.
• Good English
• Knowledge and experience in wireless technologies such as 802.11, LTE or similar.
• Knowledge and experience in embedded Linux.
• Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP and L2 networking.
• Competitive salary.
• 24 working-days (5 weeks) paid vacation.
• Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
• Medical insurance.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Design and development of Firmware and Drivers for innovative wireless communication systems.
• Work as part of the Firmware team and be responsible for the design and implementation of the wireless firmware as well as the kernel device drivers.
• Define and implement high performance firmware that is tightly coupled with the underlying embedded hardware.
• Deal with complex issues from system level down to the bits and bytes of the design, performing in-depth analysis of data and variable factors, as well as profiling and optimizing code using advanced methods.
Celeno is a fables’ semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed WIFI technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.