● Experience in a similar role 1+ years.
● Hands-on experience with different ESPs.
● Experience in configuring and warming up domains.
● Email A/B testing experience.
● Multi-channel interaction with leads (email, SMS, Messengers, etc).
● A high degree of self-organization, perseverance, analytical thinking, the ability to
work for a result.
● Attention to details.
● Good Written English (upper-Intermediate or higher).
● Medical insurance.
● Tax compensation.
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation.
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
● Flexible working schedule.
● Preparing subsequences and templates.
● Preparing texts, subjects, and CTA for e-mails.
● Launching cross-platform campaigns.
● Conducting A \ B tests, analyzing results, and making decisions based on them.
● Analyzing performance, implementing amendments to increase conversion.
● Reporting, controlling of key KPIs.
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set-up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.