▪ 4+ years of front-end web development experience — preference is given to candidates who have experience with large applications of some scale.
▪ Understand of how browsers work (work with DOM, event loop, networking, etc.);
▪ Proficient at building the frontend infrastructure and setting up a project.
▪ Experience at writing tests using jest and enzyme.
▪ Work experience or desire to work with design systems and can follow the rules of code style.
▪ Consider multiple quality dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security
breaches, and performance.
▪ Proficient with GraphQL
▪ Experience working with responsive designs.
▪ Experienced with Next JS
A professional environment with great people to work with
Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
Direct cooperation with the customer
Decent salary and additional bonuses
▪ Translate designs into code.
▪ Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
▪ Cover your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features.
▪ Continuously improve your team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress.
▪ Provide and receive direct and honest feedback — continuously improving yourself.
Leading EdTech company develops comprehensive software that opens access to expert-made educational content. The subscription-based model allows users to get access to various educational materials such as study plans, videos, and engaging learning quizzes created by the most professional teachers.
The company was founded in 2015 and has grown significantly since then. Today the company represented globally and has offices in 7 countries. However, most teams are working remotely across the Middle East and Europe.
The next-generation learning platform helps the students learn and increase their level of knowledge. The company’s mission is to help people succeed using the knowledge that they received by using the platform.