▪ 3+ years experience in digital product design for Web or Mobile
▪ Creative maturity and discipline in communication
▪ Real works portfolio (not only case studies or concepts)
▪ Design system building or supporting experience in Figma
▪ Product metrics understanding
▪ Qualitative and quantitative research understanding
▪ JTBD, CJM, Design Thinking, Human centered design on practice
▪ User flows, scenarios, wireframing
▪ Sense of taste
▪ Good spoken and written English
▪ Understanding of technical desktop/mobile design requirements (Guidelines Web, Google, Apple)
▪ Remote and flex hours
▪ Team of motivated professionals
▪ Continuous self-improvement and growth, including certifications and courses
▪ English Classes
▪ Vacation time
▪ Apply knowledge of UI design to develop mock-ups, new interaction models, and navigation schemes
▪ Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all projects
▪ Create and make decisions that implement a design language that is consistent throughout the Tesla UI platform (in-car, mobile, etc.)
▪ Strategically imagine, conceive of, manage, and drive UI design projects from concept to implementation
▪ Provide feedback and ensure design integrity of projects — consistent with our design system
Leading EdTech company develops comprehensive software that opens access to expert-made educational content. The subscription-based model allows users to get access to various educational materials such as study plans, videos, and engaging learning quizzes created by the most professional teachers.
The company was founded in 2015 and has grown significantly since then. Today the company is represented globally and has offices in 7 countries. However, most teams are working remotely across the Middle East and Europe.
The next-generation learning platform helps the students learn and increase their level of knowledge. The company’s mission is to help people succeed using the knowledge that they received by using the platform.