● BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● +3 years experience with SW QA practices.
● Strong background in SQL and databases.
● Expertise in creating and executing test cases.
● Experience testing at the middle-tier layer with any tools such as Postman/SoapUI.
● Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
● Good knowledge of Linux.
● Experience with data-warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake, Athena, etc.) — Big Plus!
● Experience in automated testing systems in Python, bash.
● Experience building test automation frameworks for software products deployed on AWS.
● An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking product
● In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse.
● Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits, and more)
● IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
● Adequate management
● Competitive salary
● Team buildings
● Take a key part of our R&D team.
● Take part in the definition of our R&D quality standards.
● Design, build and maintain an end-to-end QA & automation process of a global high-scale SaaS product.
We deliver extreme speed and elasticity at any scale, solving your impossible data challenges. Our Tech stack comprises several open-source projects and relies on a unique IP that boosts data analytics and enables full scalability and decoupling computes from storage. Our SQL core teams work with C++. Our backend teams work with Go, Python, Rust to create microservices exposing REST APIs and GraphQL interface. We are using both CockroachDB and FoundationDB as application data storage. Our front-end teams work with TypeScript, React, Redux + Apollo. A combination of CircleCI and CodeDeploy handles CI/CD to test and deploy code to production. The infrastructure is managed as code with Terraform, and services are monitored using Prometheus and Grafanaю.