• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 4+ years;
• In-depth knowledge of programming language Objective-C;
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Experience with Unity and C# - big Advantage;
• Experience with building mobile SDKs;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
• Experience with Scrum, TDD, and Agile development methodologies.
● Adequate management
● Competitive salary
● Team buildings
● Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
● Flexible working schedule
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
• Maintain (bug fixes and code improvements) current publishing, written in Objective-C and C#;
• Integrate with third parties;
• Design and implement new features requests;
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
• Support external and internal studios during integration with ours.
Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher. With over 3 billion downloads to date, we are now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation, looking for an excellent Mobile Developer to join our best of breed framework Development Team.