We are seeking a passionate and talented engineer to join the Top-Notch Feedvisor engineering team in Kyiv and create an AI-first Amazon seller product.
● 3+ years of experience in Java server-side development with cloud services (preferably AWS).
● Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, SQL/NoSQL databases.
● Understanding microservice architecture.
● Computer science background or university degree in related fields.
● Experience in Agile methodologies and working in distributed teams.
● Good English communication skills — spoken and written.
● Experience with Python.
● Experience Scala (desire to work with Scala).
● Experience with Kubernetes.
● Experience with CI/CD.
● Hands-on experience with data pipeline and data processing technologies (ex Apache Spark, Kafka).
● Competitive salary.
● Modern technical stack (Spark 3, EMR 6, etc.)
● Team buildings.
● Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies.
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
● Flexible working schedule.
● Medical insurance.
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Create and support services with a cutting-edge technology model as a SaaS.
● Collaborate with stakeholders and implement software development needs.
● Design and develop server-side software, including documentation and coding.
● Coordinate server-side development and UI development matching.
Are you buying on Amazon? There’s a good chance what you paid was calculated by Feedvisor technology and created by the Top-Notch engineers.
Feedvisor is the ’AI-First‘ optimization and intelligence platform for large sellers and brands on Amazon — Feedvisor uses Big Data, Machine Learning, and AI Algorithms to facilitate automatic business-critical processes and decisions for online retailers, helping them grow their business and win the competition. At Feedvisor technology makes a real and lasting impact on customers’ businesses.
At Feedvisor people care a great deal about the company culture.
You will be a fit if:
● You are taking extreme ownership.
● You seek to understand the world through other people’s eyes.
● You are constantly asking “How can I help?”.
● You see opportunity in demanding situations.
● You are trustful: you walk your talk.
● You are a proactive problem-solver who gets stuff done.
● You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback.