● B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
● Software Development background
● 4+ years work experience as a DevOps Engineer
● Mastering Infrastructure-as-Code Tools (e.g. TerraForm, Ansible)
● Proficiency with Linux and common tools of the Linux operating system (e.g.
systemd, crontab, journal etc’)
● Good people skills and a great team-player.
● Experience with designing and bringing-up CI/CD flows (using Jenkins Pipelines &
Containerized Environments, e.g. Dockers)
● Good knowledge of scripting languages, Python3 and bash — must
● Deep knowledge of networking, IP protocol suite, routing protocols — must
● Proficiency in git scm (Source Control Management) — must
● Experience with one or more Cloud ecosystems (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc’) — huge
● Experience in web-technologies (e.g. Django, Flask etc’) — advantage
● Experience with popular relational and non-relational databases — advantage
Competitive compensation including salary and options grant
Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Define and build tools to automate integrations between different components comprising SeeTrue Product.
● Define and build tools to support deployment of Software Updates and Hotfixes.
● Define and build tools to improve the system’s robustness.
● Design and enforce procedures to ease the system’s troubleshooting and
Using AI technologies to increase safety, bandwidth, and the comfort of commuters, our client creates the newest detection system independent of human resources and capabilities.
The innovative security screening system can be in use at airports, customs, warehouses, ports of entry, and other urban places where enhanced security and detection measures are required.