● Experience with AWS (ELB, EC2, S3)
● Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems
● An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
● Experience with at least one of programming languages: Go, Python, Java
● Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
● Prometheus, Ansible, Terraform;
● Experience in maintaining and configuring one of the following systems: Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka
● Competitive salary
● Medical insurance
● Tax compensation
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
● Flexible working schedule
● Team buildings
● Manage deployments, and infrastructure
● Ensure that the system is stable and works as expected.
● Develop and maintain infrastructure automation
● Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification.
● Act as a point of escalation and participate in the resolution of issues with the
● Identify components of the application susceptible to performance, stability, and scalability issues.
● Develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting to observe the health of the production system.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer. Our data analytics SaaS product runs on AWS and includes the best of breed components (Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Hadoop (EMR), Hazelcast, and more).
Anodot Autonomous Network Monitoring uses machine learning to understand behavioral patterns within time series data, identifying anomalies. Anodot delivers insights in real-time and helps speed resolution — by correlating each incident to similar anomalies, relevant factors, and the potential root cause. The platform allows you to detect and diagnose high-impact problems faster than is humanly possible.