● At least 1 year of experience in commercial projects and testing mobile/web platforms.
● Strong knowledge of QA processes, standards and practices.
● Understanding of the Software Development lifecycles.
● Experience with bug tracking systems (Preferably JIRA).
● English (at least Intermediate level).
● Good analytical and communication skills, ability to be a team player.
● Strong ability to locate and describe issues with paying attention to details.
● Location in Kyiv, оffice near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Experience in writing and maintaining testing documentation.
● At least basic knowledge of Linux.
● Basic knowledge or willingness to study automation testing (Selenium, Python)
● Challenging tasks.
● Paid vacation and sick leaves.
● Work with a professional and friendly team.
● Comfortable office.
● Web and mobile testing.
● Running UI tests.
● Defining issues, creating bug reports and tasks, proposing solutions and improvements.
● Communication with the development team.
● Participation in daily meetings.
About the project:
The platforms that we are building is an online comparison platform with the goal of simplifying consumer decision-making and connecting engaged consumers with valuable brands. We do so by creating a trusted comparison website that enables high-value relationships between these consumers and the brands they choose. Our clients, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to enhance their online presence.