• 3+ years of experience with React (with hooks) + Redux;
• Semantic HTML5 coding;
• Good understanding of CSS including cross-browser compatibility and accessibility;
• Experience in interacting with REST APIs;
• Experience with writing tests (Jest).
• Experience with Node.js;
• Experience redux-saga;
• Familiar with AWS ecosystem or GCP;
• Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL database.
• Adequate management;
• Competitive salary;
• Team buildings;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Medical insurance;
• Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
• Design and implement features that support Crazy Labs publishing capabilities and operations;
• Design and develop an internal-facing dashboard for Crazy Labs teams;
• Accountability for scalable, testable and maintainable design and code;
• Deploy, maintain and monitor a highly available, high-scale system.
Are you are a passionate developer with great communication and interpersonal skills? Would you like to work with experts in a high-paced and ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies?
If so, Crazy Labs, a world-leading gaming company, is looking for you!
Join our full-stack developers team and develop systems that manage our monetization, publishing and CMS technology.
This position requires familiarity with front-end & back development, high scale traffic, DBs, big data and more.