• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 3+ years;
• In-depth knowledge of programming language Objective-C;
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Experience with Unity and C# - big Advantage;
• Experience with building mobile SDKs;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
• Experience with Scrum, TDD and Agile development methodologies.
● Adequate management
● Competitive salary
● Team buildings
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies
● Flexible working schedule
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
• Maintain (bug fixes and code improvements) current publishing , written in Objective-C and C#;
• Integrate with third party ’s;
• Design and implement new features requests;
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
• Support external and internal studios during integration with our.
• Self-motivated, focused and energetic person with a passion for technology and testing;
• Ability to achieve deadlines and work independently;
• Exceptional communications/Interpersonal, analytical, and linguistic (English) skill is a MUST;
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as of a team or individual;
• Team player that knows to demonstrate reliability, cooperates and pitches in to help, shows commitment to the team, works as a problem-solver, functions as an active participant, shares openly and willingly.
Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher and with over 3 billion downloads to date, we are now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution and innovation, looking for an excellent Mobile Developer, to join our best of breed framework Development Team.