● 5 years of experience in building software systems
● Experience in building complex Java based SaaS Web applications
● Experience with common Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Jooq, REST, Vert.x)
● Team player, strong sense of urgency, creative with good communication and collaboration skills.
● Awareness and appreciation of quality-driven development including TDD, unit/integration/component testing
● Experience with cloud and virtual environments: AWS, Docker, K8S — advantage
● Experience working with databases (Relational and NoSQL) — an advantage
● Competitive salary
● Medical insurance
● Tax compensation
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
● Flexible working schedule
● Team buildings
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies
● Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software modules.
● Take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and processes.
● Support product deployment and enhance the quality of software modules by monitoring and analysis.
● Consult with other engineering staff to evaluate interface between various software modules and to provide visibility.
● Communicate regularly or as needed on the progress of work products, deliverables, overall project status and software related specifications.
Our product is an innovative API integration platform serving large enterprises in their journey of digital transformation.
OpenLegacy is designed for Java and IT developers to build APIs from various core backends (IBM,Oracle,SAP, etc) using best of breed Java stack (Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Eclipse, etc), Kotlin & Vert.x
We are growing at a rapid pace and need the right people to help us manage that growth and to achieve the next level of scale.
OpenLegacy works as a team. We are fast and focused. We learn from each other and we are on-the-go. We respect our team members, our partners, our customers and even our competition.