Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly skilled software engineer who is proficient with iOS development background. Your primary focus will be developing the iOS application (to be part of a multi-platform team)
The position requires agile thinking and open mindset, and the ability to be an active participant in a collaborative working environment. Willingness to mentor peers and share personal knowledge is always appreciated.
● 5+ years of proven experience as a software engineer
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
● Knowledge of low-level
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience of working and coding on C++
● Strong knowledge of L2/L3 networking protocols and services — DNS, DHCP. HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS
● Experience with Web Proxy, VPN clients or endpoint firewall
● Knowledge of user Authentication mechanisms is a strong plus
● Experience with the complexities of a secure and hardened cross-platform software development is a strong plus
Competitive stable salary
Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
Business trips to the client site are very possible
Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Take an active part in building the main company’s product “from scratch”
● Design and develop the core product components
● Conduct design and code reviews
● Work independently in a fast and agile environment
What we do:
We are re-building the Internet to be secure and reliable.
The mobile part development wil be from scratch!