● +3 Years experience and fluent with Java backend development (Java 8 recommended);
● Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (Spring Data, Hibernate, Spring Security, Jackson);
● Experienced in cloud-based server-side development;
● Familiar with a Microservices and serverless architecture and RESTfull API design;
● Familiar with AWS ecosystem — particularly with EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, Kinesis and AWS Lambda;
● Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, MySQL;
● Knowledgeable in build technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Grunt;
● Familiar with AngularJS (1.x).
● Familiar with Scripting language: Python, Bash, etc.;
● Background in mobile development — an advantage.
● Adequate management
● Competitive salary
● Team buildings
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies
● Flexible working schedule
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Design and implement server features that support our publishing capabilities and operations;
● Design and develop an internal-facing dashboard for our teams;
● Accountability for scalable, testable and maintainable design and code;
● Deploy, maintain and monitor a highly available, high-scale system.
Are you are a passionate developer with great communication and interpersonal skills? Would you like to work with experts in a high-paced and ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies?
A world leading gaming company, is looking for you!
Join our full stack developers team as server-side developer, and develop systems that manage our monetization, publishing and CMS technology.
This position requires familiarity with back & front-end development, high scale traffic, DBs, big data, ML and more.
As a Top 10 mobile games publisher (according to AppAnnie) and with over 2,5 billion downloads, we’ve become a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution and innovation.