Please send your UI/UX games art portfolio.
4+ years of relevant UI/UX Artist/Illustrator experience in mobile gaming industry.
Demonstrable concept art skills with a strong portfolio
Skilled in UI, characters, environments, and props
Able to draw in different styles
Able to come up with many quick concepts and ideas
Able to interact independently, communicate well and present ideas
Able to meet deadlines
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Self-motivated, organized team player with a positive attitude
● Adequate management;
● Competitive salary;
● Team buildings;
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies;
● Flexible working schedule;
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
Create top-quality designs and art for the company’s legacy games
Create quality Illustrations and concept art for the company’s game portfolio
80 percent of work will be UI/UX or even slightly more. And the rest (20 percent) is Concept Art for HC and Casual.
TabTale, a world leading gaming company, is looking for a talented, experienced artist with strong concept art skills, to create original designs and concept art for our mobile games.
As an artist, you will work on different exciting projects and games under tight deadlines and collaborate with the art director, game designers, studio and project managers to suggest solutions for both visual and functional issues and make sure you deliver the best possible sketches, illustrations, and concepts for the entire game.
You will work on modern, fun hyper casual games. You’ll need to sketch quickly and come up with different ideas, approaches, and solutions for various projects.
If you enjoy working on different games and art styles, and if you love mobile games (especially hyper casual ones), we want to meet you!