- At least 6 months experience in the full cycle of IT recruiting processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of IT market and IT technologies (web programming languages, frameworks, databases, networking)
- To enjoy the process!
- Good skills in candidates search and selection including direct search
- At least intermediate level of English
- Sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Providing a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates
- Communication with the candidates, skills evaluation, and offers management
- Composing reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries
- Enjoyable working conditions, quiet workplace in a comfy office (no large open spaces)
- Healthy communication with all the team
- Paid training, seminars, and conferences
- Free lunch with the team (with any dietary needs)
- Exciting work at global market
The ability to plan your working day (flexible schedule)
About NEWOLDSTAMP (newoldstamp.com):
We are a SaaS marketing tool for creating and managing corporate email signatures and using them as a new marketing channel. We solve the small problem and make marketer’s life easier. Our team is ambitious and in love with our project.