We are looking for an Senior Unreal Engine 5 developer to join our expanding platform development team.
Development for: PC. Experience with one or more of the following platforms would be a plus: Switch consoles, Mac, iOS, Android.
• Develop and enhance new and existing areas of the platform and report to tech leads;
• Technical implementation and solutions of one-off projects and roadmap features;
• Working together with our experienced technical team and freelancers;
• Assisting in setting roadmap priorities, liaison with wider teams and clients;
• Development of multi-user platform for a wide range of client devices, ranging from desktop, VR and mobile;
• Maintaining and improving our current codebase;
• Sharing knowledge, collaborating with designers, customer success team, and other • developers to deliver a successful project;
• Keeping up with the latest digital and real-time industry standards to support the platform and end user experience;
• Foresee potential issues in production and help resolve them.
• Strong C++ coding skills (at least 5 years);
• Knowledge of Unreal Core Engine (at least 2 years);
• Knowledge of UE4/5 Blueprints system;
• Experience with server-side technologies (api integrations, node, aws/multi-user environments etc.);
• At least upper-intermediate spoken English.
• Multiplayer development
• Pixel streaming
• Knowledge and experience of a 3D software package
• Experience with VR and AR
• Knowledge of Python integration in Unreal and the ability to automate work-flows
• Knowledge of USD file types and how to integrate them