● Several years of relevant real-world project experience performing and organizing functional, UI/UX, regression testing activities
● Testing of Back-End systems (Services, API)
● Able to understand and write SQL queries
● Experience utilizing Jira and Confluence, Test Rail or other test cases management tool
● Understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban principles
● Experience with cloud environments (Azure )
● At least upper-intermediate level of English
● Ability to do qa estimations for known / unknown tasks
● Good time management skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good communication and reporting skills. Be able to effectively cooperate with a
● Flexible creative thinking
● Proactive mindset
● Test documentation creation and support: test cases, checklists (Test Rail).
● Issues reporting and further processing.
● Performing functional backend testing.
● Requirements testing and analysis.
● Regular and clear status, progress reporting.
● Work closely with all scrum team/product owners.
● Cooperate and work closely with the development team.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance automation engineer for various projects in healthcare industry. Expected work schedule from 12 to 20.