● 2+ years of experience in manual testing.
● QA experience on English speaking projects (documentation, reporting, communication
with stakeholders and team members).
● Strong theoretical knowledge of testing theory.
● Experience and deep awareness in testing levels and types (smoke, acceptance,
system, integration, grey box, regression).
● Experience in Load/Performance/Volume testing.
● Experience with the generation of big amounts of data.
● Hands on experience with SQL scripting.
● Ability to do qa estimations for known / unknown tasks.
● Understanding of scrum methodology.
● Good communication and reporting skills. Be able to effectively cooperate with a
● Good self-organization: be able to switch between tasks quickly without focus lost.
● At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
● Good time management skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good presentation and communications skills
● Flexible creative thinking
● Proactive mindset
● Test documentation creation and support: test cases, checklists (Test Rail).
● Issues reporting and further processing.
● Performing functional backend testing.
● Requirements testing and analysis.
● Regular and clear status, progress reporting.
● Work closely with all scrum team/product owners.
● Cooperate and work closely with the development team.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance manual engineer for various projects in healthcare industry. Expected work schedule from 12 to 20.