We are a stable holding in the gambling direction, which expands the functionality of the team in connection with operating on our platform — we are looking for you if you are happy to head the settlements with Affiliates, PSPs, and Game Providers.
- The powerful experience of 2-3 years with similar functionality, definitely in the gambling niche.
- Experience with merchant accounts / PSP systems;
- Experience with game providers;
- Understanding the basic principles of IFRS;
- High level of Excel knowledge;
- Proficiency in English at Intermediate level or higher.
As a plus:
- Game tax calculations;
- Working with documentation under licenses.
Maintaining as a TL all external settlements, external partners reconciliations and Managing the control of fixed assets, including:
- Accounting for key Payment Service Providers (PSP’s), including associated reconciliations;
- Working with internal teams and external partners on the issue of balance settlement;
- Accounting for key Game Providers, including associated reconciliations;
- Accounting for key affiliate partners, including associated reconciliations and payment processes through the admin panel;
- Managing the control of fixed assets, Accounting of it;
- Working with developers to customize and create reports that are required for all reconciliations;
- To be a part of a strong professional environment;
- A culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, and people that ready to help each other;
- Competitive compensation;
- Annual paid vacations — 20 working days;
- Emergency paid days — 6 working days;
- Medical leave — up to 30 days (requires a medical certificate);
- Free English classes (online);
- Up to 80% compensation for learning after the probation period;
- Opportunity for professional and career growth;
- Team building and corporate activities;
- PE support by professional accountants.