Education & Work Experience
• B.S. preferred in computer science, information systems, mathematics or other related technical discipline
• 7+ years of testing experience required.
• 5+ years of experience in automation coding/scripting and software testing or equivalent
• Advance knowledge of software QA engineering processes, test automation, building and testing frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and databases
• Proficiency with automated test tools beyond record/playback
• Experience in performance, stability or security testing
• A good understanding of logistics returns, delivery and fulfillment business is a plus
• Must have experience with Unix commands and shell scripting.
• Must have experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques, Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, basic SQL/Queries, and working with programming staff.
• Must have experience in an agile environment, coaching team members, participating in project artifact reviews, SaaS based Enterprise Software, and Object Oriented programming languages like Java, Python, or Ruby.
• Must have experience with test management software, Microsoft Office Suite, testing APIs, automating APIs, and UI and backend using test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver or QTP.
• Resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Strong analytical skill and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities related to problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Demonstrate excellent written and good oral English communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be a sincere, collaborative team member who, when needed, places the overall success of their organization and team ahead of their own professional priorities
• Must be able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced, on-time deliverable environment.
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Registered as a Ukraine private entrepreneur.
• Must generally be available to work with global teams until 8 pm (noon US Central time) to maximize communication with US technology team members.
• Able to provide at least 2 references from previous work experience.
• Willing to work in the office the majority of the time.
• Available for travel to domestic and international branches and clients up to once per year if necessary.
• We may conduct a criminal background check prior to finalizing any agreement.
We pride ourselves on enabling a wide range of state of the art, end to end e-commerce, fulfillment, and parcel solutions driven by technology. We are looking for skilled QA automation and back-end QA engineers who are passionate about quality and leveraging tools and processes to streamline quality deliverables.
As part of the our team you will be responsible for test planning, test execution and software configuration management for enterprise-level system software applications. You will contribute to deployment and release management processes using Jenkins and other industry-standard tools & technologies.
• Ensure that all feature deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility and data quality.
• Prepare, review, and approve test strategy documents for medium and large sized projects.
• Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk.
• Define and participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines, identifying software problems and their root cause.
• Create, update, and review defect tracking logs and work with project teams to ensure that all defects are resolved across all projects.
• Contribute to and communicate software quality engineering best practices to increase the quality of the software being deployed.
• Define, maintain and enhance test case standards.
• Develop testing tools and templates.
• Act as Quality Assurance delegate for cross project awareness/quality control and standards.
• Execute and extend automated regression tests for software rollouts and patches
• Develop and extend automation framework and test coverage to ensure system-wide functionality testing
• Develop and extend software build and continuous integration orchestrations and scripts
• Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other Quality Engineers in an Agile team environment.
• Assist IT and Development staff in the analysis, reproduction and resolution of production issues
• Contribute to QA process improvements
Founded in 1999 in Austin, TX, we are one of the largest and most successful US based companies that you have probably never heard of. We are an online retailer’s “personal Amazon”, providing retailers with a wide range of state of the art, end-to-end e-commerce, fulfillment, and parcel solutions driven by technology. The difference between our company and Amazon is that our clients get all of Amazon’s scale and capability but keep their own branding and experience for their customers — so they differentiate themselves based on value and not just price. Company has over 500 name brand retail clients and over $500M per year in revenues.
Would you like to work for a real enterprise to create interesting new software instead of just outsourced maintenance projects? Are you passionate about solving large scale, complex software engineering problems? Do you value agile development principles? Do you want to build world class systems and services using modern technologies? Are you interested in working with global teams based in the United States, Mexico, Moldova and Ukraine?
If you’ve answered yes to those questions, our company may be the right place for you!
We have an immediate opening for a skilled front-end quality assurance engineer based in Ukraine to work with an elite team of front-end and full-stack developers to create The Digital SmartCenter — “the HUB of everything”