● 4+ years of commercial experience with front-end development using Angular
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● At least Intermediate spoken and written English
● The person should be well versed with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry
● 4+ years of solid hands-on experience in Architecting, Designing & Developing UI/Front end application.
● Programming experience for working with either Java or Python based backend teams.
● Experience in working with Agile Teams
● Code management: GIT, BitBucket.
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code
● Proactively architecting & designing innovative UI solutions and make
● Advising team with new ideas, best practices, and strategy on Front End /UI
Development for given applications
● Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups,
retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Our client has provided a “data governance platform” that allows “data companies” (e.g., analytics, big data aggregators, machine learning) to ensure their customers are utilizing only authorized data. The platform also ensures “traceability” in data systems — identifying the source of every data element. Newfire Partners will help build new functionality to the company’s key platform. Our client is a well-funded business that is primarily located in Chicago. Their software developers are based in Boston.