● 1+ years commercial experience with DevOps
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● Reside in Lviv or Kiev
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Willingness for occasional travel to Boston, USA
● Good understanding of TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, OSI Layers, Static
● 1+ years hands-on experience in — Git, Jenkins, AWS EC2, AWS Route53, AWS S3,
AWS RDS, Linux, Bash-scripting, Zabbix or Nagios, Chef or Ansible.
● 1+ year experience in Docker, Python.
We offer :
— Competitive salary
— English courses
— Lunch compensation
— Referral bonus program
— Friendly Team
— Business Trips (to the USA and other)
● Support DevOps needs of Ukrainian team for an existing product being launched by
an Oregon based Media company
● Work with a team of senior engineers to support software and services provided by a
Boston based Media company.
● Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines
● Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards
● Participate in infrastructure reviews ensuring infrastructure developed is bug free
and utilizes best practices
● Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
● Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups,
retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
About Our Client
● Our client has developed an initial mobile broadcasting platform that enables users
to discover interesting events around the world and collaboratively capture amazing
moments through shared media.
● Currently, the per-MVP version is being tested with a small cohort of users
● Our client is a well-funded business that is primarily located in Portland Oregon.
About the Project
● Our team will be involved in building the “MVP” — the first version of the platform.
● One goal of MVP is to launch all of the crucial features as identified by the client.
● Another goal of MVP is to build the platform using Microservices Architecture.
● Newfire Partners has a scrum team on the project and is growing because of our
previous successes. The founders of Newfire Partners are hands-on with this client
and the project — ensuring success and helping avoid misunderstandings.
● The project is managed with typical Scrum / Agile methodologies.
● Some Newfire Partners team members will occasionally travel to Portland Oregon to
meet with the client. (If needed, Newfire Partners can help secure the appropriate
Learn more about us at: www.goNewfire.com