What’s the Project?
Our client produces premium custom retail apparel and headwear. The goal is to make a complete reboot of the existing technology and shift to a version two modern technology.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years Requirements Management / Business Analysis experience or 5+ years Manual QA experience.
- Understanding of the most popular BA techniques — User Story, DoR and DoD
- Experience with task management tools — ideally MS Azure DevOps
- Experience in process analysis and documentation
- Understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of the Agile methodology and its most popular frameworks (Scrum/Kanban)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Great team player skills
- Experience with ERP systems would be an advantage
Your day-to-day activities:
- Define operational objectives and project requirements by identifying product vision and milestones with the client’s product team and management
- Gather business value and help the PO sharpen it if needed
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate existing product capabilities and functionality
- Requirements elicitation, documenting and management (functional, non-functional, quality attributes), constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Work closely with PO and Technical Program Manager to maintain a backlog
- Lead product backlog grooming and support dev team during the sprint
- Participate in product increment acceptance testing and testing results analysis
- Partner with internal and external users, Account Management and Engineering teams on issue escalation and triage
- Monitor bottlenecks/risks and contribute to the continuous delivery process through understanding business needs in a short & long term perspective
- Tight cooperation with Product and Engineering teams to ensure continuous knowledge sharing, alignment, and transparency
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.