What’s the Project?
Home-Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for a passionate Android Developer for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patient’s home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient’s health.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 4+ mobile app development experience with Android
- Experience with Flutter
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Strong understanding of REST architecture
- Strong experience with Bluetooth
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design
- Strong understanding of what are tests and why we need them
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes and how to configure them
- Experience with ReactiveX
- Knowledge about Protobuf, GraphQL, BloC architecture
- Experience with SQL and SQLite
- Experience with networking, including security
- Problem-solving skills
- Fast research and learning skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with MVVM
- Experience with Android Jetpack and Jetpack Compose especially
- Experience with iOS (Swift), SwiftUI, and Combine
Your day-to-day activities:
- Design, develop, test and implement a Mobile application as well as supporting the current version of the application in production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Working with Android SDK to add support of Bluetooth devices and other platform-dependent tasks
- Work with both iOS and Android platforms as well as with the Flutter code
- Implement business logic with Flutter
- Participate in code reviews, maintain code quality
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Communicate with customers and propose solutions.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiencyOperate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Ready to dive in?
Contact us today or apply below.