Newfire Global Partners is an American company offering leading organizations full-suite support across technology, product, and marketing services. Our worldwide operations span three continents and serve impactful industries such as digital health, IoT, and education technology. Our founders saw a tremendous need to help organizations bring innovation to the market and an opportunity to create a company culture that reflected our ideals.
At a town hall meeting, one of our team members described our culture as the ’family of professionals,’ and the phrase kinda stuck. This is a sentiment that we are both proud of and work very hard to maintain. That’s why we:
● Are always particular in terms of project selection
● Don’t maintain large offices with 150+ people
● Follow the servant-leadership model with a flat hierarchy
Learn more about what we stand for — www.newfireglobal.com/culture
During such uncertain times, we are also trying to provide every team member with an environment to grow and succeed.
Some of our favorite perks:
● The clear growth path for every role and regular performance reviews
● Meaningful projects with an impact on real-world problems
● Lots of senior developers and mentors
● High-trust environment: no time-trackers and flexible schedules
... and other benefits:
● Very little bureaucracy
● Personal development compensation: from English classes to Udemy courses
● 15 PTO days (20 PTO days after a year in our team) + 8 paid sick days
● Relocation support for Lviv & Ivano-Frankivsk offices
● Quarantine-friendly cozy offices
● Snack-stocked kitchen and $50 monthly lunch compensation
● Parties, team buildings, and weekly pizza/sushi days
A quick fact about Newfire Global Partners:
While searching for an office we had one important requirement: to be at the top of the center. That’s why you can see Opera’s spire from each of our L’viv offices.