TEZELT Project Team is starting to create a Proprietary Payment Processing Engine and Interfaces — a client web version of a crypto wallet, based on a previously developed project, with already existing clients. This program allows to make cryptocurrency exchange / buying / selling, payment processing (Bitcoin). So we are looking for a passionate specialist, who has the ability of architect vision.
Tools to use:
— Java, Spring, Git, REST, CSS, JS, Oracle
• 2 years Java Experience;
• Intermediate English;
• Understanding of Blockchain (preferred);
• Basic Web Development Skills;
• Understanding of Oracle DB;
• Creation of the new financial product based on the existing set of interfaces (95% of total time);
• Customer support (5% of total time);
• Create API for bank clients / integration.
• Customer Interfaces based on Java.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Long-term employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacation;
• English classes;
• Health insurance;
• Free lunches;
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station.