Skills And Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance(depending on the specific project)
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station
• Relax zone with playstation and TV
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores blob stores, etc).
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.