EverFX is an international online trading broker, giving access to retail and institutional investors, to over 200 tradable instruments. The company operates successfully around the globe and places great emphasis on providing professional and reliable services to all our clients.
Our success is built on diversity, flexibility, transparency and open, reasonable pricing structures. We are looking for a passionate Specialist with the ability to travel a lot.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills in English;
• A solid understanding of the technical architecture of the complex web and mobile applications;
• Product management experience;
• Experience in Business process management, modelling and documenting;
• Experience in transition business requirement into the accurate technical specifications for the technical teams;
• Experience in the optimization of the business processes;
• Product Analysis Qualifications, Agile Qualifications;
• Experience in product backlog management, project roadmap, activities planning & prioritization;
• Task management (sprint planning, tasks distribution, change requests tasks accomplishments monitoring);
• Developers’ team management skills;
• Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle;
• Developer’s background (web development on Python/Java or other web technologies).
• Participation in the product development process;
• Develop the BDD scenarios for the user stories in conjunction with the Scrum team and provide technical input into the business cases that are produced by the Stakeholders;
• Business requirements gathering, analysis and specification;
• Technical assignment, documents, product materials and procedure description preparation;
• Conduct workflow analysis, define user requirements, identify issues and recommend and implement technical solutions;
• Setting tasks priorities and task portfolio management;
• Presentation of the solutions, conduction of internal and external user training;
• Maintaining (adding / updating / archiving) Knowledge Management artifacts;
• Provide IT consultancy related to further product development;
• Collaboration with the development team.
• Competitive compensation
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station