• We are looking for passionate developers only;
• Experience with trading systems could be a good plus;
• Make sure the code quality is sustained by having code reviews at pull requests as an integral part of the development process;
• Ruby on Rails (versions 4 and 5);
• Experience with Docker;
• Experience with websockets;
• Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq);
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful;
• Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration;
• Experience with Amazon working will be a plus;
• RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus).
AS A PLUS:
• Performance testing;
• Frontend (React js, SASS, Bootstrap).
• Create new instruments for traders, performance and scaling tasks;
• Currency exchange system developing;
• 2 people current team (expecting
• Free lunch;
• Refreshing drinks;
• Comfortable office;
• You will receive a double monitor pc;
• Health insurance.