iGaming platform project — A reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our iGaming operator clients. [Ukraine]
• Experience in data mining, testing, analyses and consumer experience optimization;
• High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details;
• Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking;
• Experience doing quantitative analysis;
• Solid overall technical abilities;
• Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques;
• Experience with online companies (experience with online Gaming industry — will a big plus);
• Full proficiency in SQL / Excel;
• Machine learning skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
• Experience in work with Tableau or similar;
• Bsc/BA in a highly quantitative field;
• Programming experience in Python or similar.
• Extending data with third party sources of information when needed;
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building corporate analytics systems and further reporting;
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
• Collaborating with software immediate users; ensuring the services are delivered timely and to the highest quality standards, and automating certain processes within this software;
• Providing expert technical consultation, answering the arising questions, and solving issues;
• Working with client’s confidential data through nondisclosure obligations.
• Free lunch;
• Refreshing drinks;
• Comfortable office;
• You will receive a double monitor pc;
• Health insurance.