iGaming platform project — A reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our iGaming operator clients. [Ukraine]
TECHNOLOGIES and TOOLS we use at the moment:
• Java, Scala, Groovy, NodeJS, Python;
• KAFKA, Avro, Zookeeper;
• ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MariaDB;
• Akka, Akka Persistence, Akka Clustering;
• Spring Boot, Spring Data, JPA;
• GIT, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, ELK, Zabbix, Terraform, VMWare;
• Nightwatch, Spock, ScalaTest;
• Agile, Scrum, Extreme programming.
• Practical experience with KAFKA and Building streaming oriented distributed applications;
• Understanding of non-blocking approaches to concurrency, actor concurrency model;
• Applying DDD principles using Akka;
• Experience with RESTful services and good understanding of HTTP protocol;
• Testing experience with TDD and especially BDD, continuous integration practices, continuous delivery practices;
• Practical experience of using Docker.
WILL BE A PLUS:
• Spring and Spring extensions such as: Web, Boot, Security, Data;
• Devops experience: Python and BASH scripting, Experience in troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing performance;
• Willingness to write unit, integration and acceptance tests;
• Understanding of best practices in scalable server side architecture;
• Experience with Event Sourcing and CQRS;
• Knowledge of UML and PlantUML.
• Free lunch;
• Refreshing drinks;
• Comfortable office;
• You will receive a double monitor pc;
• Health insurance.