PROJECT DESCRIPTION: You will be involved in the development of the ECOsystem that will include such services as: BI (Reporting System), Roles/Permissions, Chat System, Trading platform, Client Engagement, Dialling system, ETC.
The main goal of which will be achieving the most user friendly system that will help you:
* Measure and increase the efficiency of employees
* Measure and increase LTV of Clients
* Full control and understanding of the business.
• Three years previous experience in SDLC, operations and IT infrastructure development
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions
• Robust skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc.
• Experience with automatic deployment tools Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
• Strong experience with IaC tools as: Terraform, CloudFormation etc.
• Experience with databases like: MySQL, DB Clustering, PostgresSQL etc.
• Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as SVN & GIT
• Solid scripting skills such as: Python, Shell (Bash), Ruby will be considered as a big plus
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
• Knowledge of various monitoring tools (Nagios/Zabbix/Kibana/ Prometeus/ CloudWatch etc.)
• You will need a good English for collaboration
WILL BE A PLUS:
• University Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field will be considered as a big plus
• Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
• Evaluate and test implemented designs
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Handle code deployments in all environments
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
• Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
• Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
• Manage CI and CD tools with team
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes
• Improve infrastructure development and application development
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
• Comfortable office near Dorohozhychi metro station
• Relax zone with PlayStation and TV