Newage.io is a product-service company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech and other businesses.
Our mission is to empower our people and clients to pursue the mastery of product development. We unite 240+ talented engineering professionals in Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, and beyond in our teams. And we invite you to join this extraordinary team!
About the project:
Newage is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team and drive marketing initiatives for one of our business directions. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the CMO and will drive comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinars, social media, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads for sales follow up. You will work closely with the Business Development team to drive the execution of the Go to Market strategies in designated directions.
Ideal candidate will have experience doing B2B demand generation campaigns with proven results in successfully planning, executing, tracking/measuring, and analysing results.
- Strong understanding of IT business specifics, of key industry players and custom IT development field in particular;
- Knowledge of full-funnel lead generation strategy;
- Strong knowledge/understanding of digital marketing mix including, content production, SEO, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, partner co-marketing, social media posting and advertising;
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing tactics;
- Data-driven critical thinking — ability to ask the right questions and use data to develop winning, profitable strategies;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Experience with marketing automation tools/platforms will be a plus;
- Lead gen experience across partner and paid media platforms will be a plus.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate a marketing and sales pipeline;
- Develop and implement a plan to utilize key resources of digital marketing including SEO, content production, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, social media campaigns and conversion optimization;
- Manage the company’s social media presence in designated areas driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Work closely with CMO and Business Development team to monitor and track lead generation efforts and report campaign performance;
- Collaborate with the Partner Channel Marketing Manager to support events and marketing campaigns made for/with partners.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Paid lunches in the office;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.